The Academy of Advanced Technology is one of the largest institutions of its kind in South Africa. It has been in existence since 1981 and has become a leader in its field.
We are recognized and respected by the Engineering, Drafting and Architectural industry as a major role-player in industry based Transfer Technology know-how. Our vision is to equip our graduates with the required insight, international knowledge and skills that will promote independence and confidence as well as the ability to work as a team.
The Academy with Campuses in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town is a government registered institution that is closely associated with engineering and design industries where numerous students achievements have been contributing over a period of 30 years to various industries not only in South Africa but worldwide and are recognized and respected by the Engineering, Draughting and Architectural industry as a major role-player in industry based Transfer Technology know-how. Experience is gained during study through secondments in real life projects. See attached information on how to become a Turnkey Project Designer.
Thank you for your interest! Please continue to explore the opportunities we offer.
For graduates from Universities and also people from Technical Colleges,with diploma's and people from industries who want to accelerate their experience and "know-how" so that they can upgrade their positions and get into job opportunities easier and quicker, we have the courses and the knowledge and mentors for the internship we offer so that they have a future that is guaranteed in the engineering technology fields
Learn How to do this and lots more at the Academy Of Advanced Technology
To provide Quality Education is our prime value.
- Quality and standards – to provide quality education and management of an integrated Quality Management System
- Education – to provide education that is intellectually demanding and provide relevant skills and knowledge
- Contribution – to contribute to South Africa and the world in advancing knowledge and skills in Science, Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Apply- practically apply knowledge to real-world needs.
- Diversity – to value diversity among our staff and students
- Innovation – to make innovation a way of life: The natural outgrowth of fertile minds and creative spirits. It is the willingness to face obstacles with an eye to solutions. It is the constant flow of ideas across disciplines.
- Inspiration – to inspire our students to develop their knowledge and skills
- Lifelong learning – to value learning as a lifelong commitment
- Partnership - we are keen that our students, staff, collaborators and partner organisations should work as a team.
- Organisational infra structure - that enhance education
- Attitude and desire - to excel
ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE AND SERVICE
The Academy of Advanced Technology has a duty to our students and to society to fulfill our mission and, in doing so, to make a positive impact on people's lives and the economy of South Africa Integrated Quality Management based on education compliances.
A culture which is conducive for teaching and learning in continuous growth